Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday - Davenport, Iowa


I have been a pretty good dog on this trip. I've been mostly holding my tongue even when growled at. This morning though was too much. I got out of my crate after beening crammed in there all night, just to see my sire grinning at me from his sleeping bag, on his back, loose all night. I couldn't take it. I knew better than to growl, because I am a good dog, but what to do? I looked him straight in the eye and showed him that this was MY spot. I lifted my leg and gave a good mark. He didn't seem disturbed, but started to smile just as I was grabbed from behind. How was I supposed to know that peeing in the trailer was as bad as peeing in the house? I think that I might be seeing the inside of a crate even more than before. Poor me!

No comments: