Monday, October 8, 2007

We're back home

I haven't been able to post in the last few days so now I'm just going to summarize the final bit of the trip.

1) We travelled from Davenport, Iowa to Toledo, Ohio on Friday. The view was very similar to many I see all of the time, nice, but not new or different.

2) On Saturday, the Canadians went back to their own country while we went home. I will miss Boomer, Hazel, and Maggie and the people. Gunter wasn't a bad sort either. I kindof like him.

3) On Sunday, Free and Harry slept, Donna was busy. I was energetic and BORED. The trip was at least interesting. Home is boring.

4) On Monday I went to yet another earthdog trial. I did it right again, staying right with the rats and then staying right where they were no matter how much I was called. Donna was annoyed with me yet again. It was worse this time because Free was "good" and did well according to all of the people. She didn't let me forget it either.

No comments: