Monday, September 17, 2007

Banff and Lake Louise







The weather has warmed up to a very pleasant temperature. Today we went from Calgary to Banff National Park (Canada) and Lake Louise, then we camped out near Radium Hot Springs. At Banff, we took a nice walk through the area looking at scenery (people) and search for game (dogs). It was GREAT to get out of the car long enough for a good walk! Here's a picture of Harry, me, and Free at Banff. We also walked down to see Lake Louise and I posed for a picture there too, although I really wanted to check out the lake. Also, here's a picture of pretty Boomer (aka Boom Boom the party girl) in front of the falls at Lake Louise. There were a lot of people here. They seemed surprised to see all twelve of us BTs walking through the Lake area together. We've been joined on the trip by Medrick (and his people Mel and Marion) at Calgary, and Gremlin and Gizmo (with their people Tony and Beth) who met up with us at Banff.






We stayed at a campground near Radium Hot Springs. It was a great place to stay, with squirrels all over. Then, while just Donna and I were taking a walk we came upon two deer. I stayed very quiet and so we got to get very close to them as we walked by. I never took my eyes off of them. They were really cool.



No comments: